A home birth midwife can help you:
- Have more control over your and your baby’s health
- Give birth in a comfortable, familiar environment
- Have personalized attention from your midwife
- Avoid interventions unless truly necessary
- Lower your chances of a cesarean
- Protect your baby’s and your safety
- Have a water birth or use water pool for labor
- Involve your partner/family as you wish
- Move around in labor, eat and drink
- Stay with your baby from the beginning
- Have an optimal start to breastfeeding
About Ramona Webb
Ramona Webb is a trained, experienced Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) and Registered Midwife in Colorado. Through Everyday Miracles Birth Services LLC, she provides peaceful and safe home birth attendance in the greater Colorado Springs and south Denver areas, including complete prenatal and postpartum care.
Having a home birth with a CPM gives you the reassurance of a skilled attendant and the privacy and comfort to follow your instincts. You have more freedom to make informed choices for your and your baby’s health. Ramona wants your labor and birth to be nurtured, protected and special!
Find out if Ramona is a good fit for your midwifery care: call 719-445-8805 during office hours or contact her here.
Ramona’s midwifery service area covers the greater Colorado Springs area and south metro Denver, including Aurora, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Castle Rock, Monument, Black Forest, Falcon, Peyton, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Divide, Fountain, Security-Widefield, Pueblo, and Cañon City.
“Ramona is the perfect combination of an educated and experienced caregiver as well as an empowering force. In the prenatals she was encouraging and affirming, and was a quiet, compassionate and supportive presence during my 3-day labor, which was no small thing!”
-Allison B., first-time mom
How Ramona Practices
Ramona practices with a balance of a hands-off, natural approach when things are normal (which they usually are) and careful use of time-tested techniques, medications, first aid, and referral to medical personnel and facilities when needed. Find out more…
“I’ll tell you what helps a woman labor better: Knowledge. Power. Patience. Relaxation. Support. Peace. Dim lights. Little or no intrusions. Trust. Determination. Perseverance. Comfort. Optimal fetal positioning. Movement. Happiness. A lack of tension and fear. There’s more, but I’m sure you get the idea.”
– Quoted from Angie’s Birthy Blog (near bottom of page)